Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• children under 6 months: Ask a doctor